Friday, September 18, 2009

Siam PVS karaoke

Many of you have heard stories about the karaoke dinners we have attended with the PVS employees in Thailand. The night usually consists of a table full of Thai food, a large group of people and interesting renditions of both American and Thai music. There are always the favorites that are heard at every dinner including; John's solo of "Hotel California" by the Eagles and mine of "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. Erin and Craig requested to have the opportunity to experience this wonderful occasion so John invited about 15 employees from the plant to join us for dinner on Thursday night. It was a night to remember...lots of laughs! I think I managed to sing a whole entire Beatles track before the night was over-which you won't see on video.
Please enjoy a few pictures and video clips from the night. And to our Thai friends who star in the videos-YOU WERE GREAT! Thanks for a fun night!


2 comments:

  1. Last night I'm very very happy it's fun night.
    Khun craig & khun Elin I think of you so much.
    Don't forget come back again.

    Would you like to see more pictures Click here :
    http://picasaweb.google.co.th/nimitra.k/SPVSKaraoke#

    Regards,
    nk

    ReplyDelete
  2. NK,

    Thanks for sharing your pictures! I will forward the link to your pictures on to Erin and Craig.

    ReplyDelete